London Sights Ride to Richmond Park
Meet at Vesuvio Caffe, 139 Three Colt Street, E14 8AP for 10AM Departure.
- Ride to Richmond Park via scenic routes, Thames riverside and hidden waterways, taking in CS3 and the new cycle track along Victoria Embankment.
- We'll take in a few London sights along the river and continue to Battersea Park
- From Battersea Park, we'll continue up to Richmond Park. (Picnic if weather is good, otherwise cafe stop!)
- After suitable stop in Richmond Park, either train/ride/ferry some or all of it back - variety of options. (Bring Oyster card etc if planning to get train back.)
- Moderate ride (Bit of a hill in Richmond Park but nothing too difficult)
- 20-something miles, maybe a little more depending on route.
- Route info (subject to slight changes): my.viewranger.com/route/details/OTA1Mzk=
Upcoming rides & events
Our rides are highlighted by "RIDE". You don't have to be a member to join in and we're also always looking for new ride ideas. Contact our Rides Co-ordinator for further information.
There is no need to register beforehand for a ride unless this is specifically stated, most rides are "turn up and go".
Please note that for train assisted rides we often cannot publish times until about 2 weeks beforehand because of the need to check engineering works. Also sometimes our ride leaders do have to change dates/times/routes at reasonably short notice. Generally this website will be up to date and also details will be sent out to our email groups, but if in doubt contact the ride leader or our rides co-ordinator to check arrangements.