Wheelers Email Groups
Keep in touch with the Wheelers - join one of our email groups!
- be up-to-date with the latest Wheelers news, get involved with the local cycling issues and be first to hear about our events and rides.
Rides & Events Email List
This is a very low volume mailing list for those who just wish to receive information about our upcoming rides and events.
Posts to the group are moderated by Wheelers ride/event organisers to ensure they are relevant.
To join this group now and keep informed of our diary send a blank email to:
Email Discussion Group
This is our general discussion email group where all subscribers can post messages relevant to cycling and ideally Tower Hamlets related.
Please take time to read and adhere to our group's posting etiquette policy below, thank you.
NB. messages sent to the Rides/Events list will automatically be sent to this group so you don't need to subscribe to that one as well.
To join the discussion now send a blank email to:
Facebook & Twitter
Email Group Posting Etiquette
- Keep all emails relevant to cycling, ideally Tower Hamlets related (transport/environment/community development type stuff is fine if you keep it short - links to a website instead are a good idea).
- Replying to group emails will, by default, be sent to the whole group. If your reply is only relevant to the person who sent the original message then please only reply to them.
- If you quote the original message in your reply please take time to edit it to only include the relevant parts you are replying to. Normally the subject line will actually be sufficient to indicate the message thread you are contributing to without the need to quote the original.
- Ensure you use a relevant subject line. If changing topic when replying then change the subject line.
- Do not post repeatedly about the same event.
- No virus alerts, circulars or chain letters.
- Attachments are automatically removed from messages posted to the group.
- If there is likely to be any confusion, please make it clear that you are not posting in a Tower Hamlets Wheelers capacity but as an individual.
- Abusive behaviour or personal attacks will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal from the group.
Our discussion egroup has over 270 members, please keep this in mind when posting. If in doubt, contact Owen.
The volume of email generated by our groups is fairly low but if it becomes too much for your liking then you can opt to receive the messages in digest form. This means that you would just receive a maximum of one email per day which would contain all of the day's messages. If you have a Yahoo id you can change this option yourself, otherwise ask Owen.
Wheelers Discussion Group Archive
Wheelers Ride/Events Group Archive
To view the archives you will need to sign in using your Yahoo id via the link in the green banner. If you haven't got an id, you can register also using the link in the green banner.
To unsubscribe from the discussion email group send a blank email to:
To unsubscribe from the rides/events email group send a blank email to:
or ask Owen.